Thursday 31 October 2013

How to Apply your Halo Hair Extensions



A couple of days a go I did a review on my Halo Hair Extension, which I love by the way.  Today I wanted to show you how easy and quick it is to put in.  It literally takes abut 3 minutes!

Place your halo on your head, gently pull in to place so that it sits a couple of inches from the front of your head and lower down at the back.  Use your 'Halo' comb (which comes with the extensions) or any tail comb, to begin pulling out the hair from under the Halo wire.  Once pulled on top of the Halo comb down the hair and ensure the Halo is fully covered.

And that is it! Your are ready to go!!


What do you think about 'The Halo' or flip in hair extenions? Have you or would you try them?


Don't forget you can follow me on


5 comments:

  1. The Halo extensions look simple... my kind of simple ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice explanatory post! I do not wear extension though because my hair is already long

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he! yes they are very simple to apply x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecila Alejandrina5 January 2014 at 13:21

    Nice post..
    visit my blo....http://girl-trends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx