Thursday 10 April 2014

Review | Vita Liberata Illuminating Skin Finish Latte



Today I am reviewing the Vita Liberata Illuminating skin finish in Latte* £29.95.  Vita Liberata is an Organic self tan and skincare brand. I am a huge fan of their better known pHenominal 2-3 week tan which I reviewed here but I haven't tried any of thir other products, until now.

The illuminating skin finish comes in 5 shades, with Latte being the darkest.  It is markated as a BB bronzing cream.  I love the idea of this product and I would say it does what it is suppose to.

But lets talk about the packaging for a moment, it is so pretty and very practical. I love how it has a pump, no squashing or squeezing a tube = no mess.

This particular shade on my skin is dark so I use it as an instant wash off tan which adds a gorgeous glow to arms and legs while concealing imperfections.



It is best used with a mitt as it dries quite quickly and becomes fairly unblendable. Another way to combat this is to mix the skin finish was a moisturiser. 

Is is a necessity? No. Is it nice? Yes, I really love this illuminator and the fact that it has an spf 25 is an added bonus.

I do think £29.95 is fairly expensive but saying that it is organic so you tend to pay a bit more for a product that contains no nasties. 

Have you tried any Vita Liberata products? 

Don't forget you can follow me on



2 comments:

  1. I love these!! i have the clear one and its amazing at adding a sheen to anything so legs/arms etc!
    they are so awesome!

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The added 25SPF certainly makes it more attractive x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx